Saturday, January 24, 2004

Started my workout this morning at Bally's. I was a bit nervous and lost. It has been a while since the last time I was in a gym, I really did not know where to start. I thought I would take it easy the first time around, so I stayed away from the more complicated "torture devices" and stuck to using the track and the cycle machines. I ended up walking for 20 minutes around the track, another 20 on the cycles then finally another 20 on the track to loosen up. I thought I had better stop there, still have images of passing out when I over did it in a gym. I was wiped, but a good kind of wiped. Overall, I was left with the "hmmm... that wasn't bad, I think I'll do it again." If I can get enough of these kind of workouts it might actually become a regular routine. Let's hope.


Memory: I remember when my first pet died. He was a greyhound I called hotdog. There had been a lot of trouble with stray dogs roaming the streets of Guam so the city decided to poison the trash cans before pick ups. Hotdog got loose the night before pick up and the neighbors found him. I remember running down the street crying. My first lesson on death, I was 8 years old.

Song of the Day: "The Way You Move" by Outkast

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home