Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Hey here is a thing... It started because I was bored out of my head and before I knew it, I was hooked. I couldn't stop it if I wanted to and ... here it comes... I DON'T WANT TO!!!!


The "what is this" poem of the day
started from the boredom clay.
To choose between work or play
what do you think? hip hip hooray!

Thinking how long this should be
more joined in to help this baby.
From next door came a-many busy bee
to help with this poetic Moby.

By the third group we can see
that this monster won't be easy.
We go full on not like a sissy
but the boss is coming so everyone look busy.

The staff was very handy
in adding all the word candy,
but we all got excited and giddy
when the last line was finished by Mindy.

I am not an Ice Cube or an Eazy E
just a word bending turk-ey.
It's harder and I'm getting ants-y
what's that smell? Phooooo-ey!

"The sewers backed up" says Jeff
and flooding the hall to the left.
Stuff came out of the fountain bereft
of clean water 'cause maintenance was deaf.

People stepping on the mess yelled "GEE!!"
They searched for a walking strategy.
The liquid was cloudy and dingy
the odor, a bad smell orgy.


To be continued...
I can't believe I got this far with this "What is this" Poem.

Song of the Day: "Hey Ya" by Outkast

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home