Monday, January 19, 2004

OK, I went to the Drive in last night. My sleeptime management operations center tells me I shouldn't go, but my "I wanna go out" center cleared all arguments with the "what the heck you're not working tomorrow" argument. So I went...

Cheaper By the Dozen: It was funny without being "Steve Martin crazy" funny.

Chasing Liberty: Not really the kind of movie I would go watch. It had a Disney movie feel to it. Feel good movie.

Along Came Polly: RUN!! RUN AWAY!! The Lais, Wongs and Soohoos promised me we weren't going to be watching a scary movie, but they didn't tell me we weren't going to watch a painful one! After the movie we pretty much unanimously gave it a collective "UGH!"

Now, I know why I don't get to the theater much. The movies aren't that good. But it was great hanging out with the families.

Song of the Day: "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home