Tuesday, January 13, 2004

What are some of the things that people will not leave the house without? There are some things that are seasonal like scarves, hats and gloves, they don't count. What are the things you need to have, the things you want to have when you leave the house?
I was thinking of my list and here it is:
- Driver's license (I usually drive within the traffic laws, but you never know.)
- Credit card, ATM card and/or cash (without them what's the point of going out?)
- keys (where am I going and how?)
- cellphone (in case I forget any of the above)
- my tiny notebook (I need some place to write down the flashes of ideas and thoughts that usually blind the part of my brain that controls common sense and functionality)
- a pen (see above)
- something to read (you never know when you spot the perfect tree to read under)

There it is... my list. What's in yours?

Song of the Day: "Walked Outta Heaven" by Jagged Edge

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home