Thursday, January 15, 2004

I was thinking back to the just before I started this "blog", this journal of sorts and I had a hard time trying to figure out what the title of the blog should be. I had a bunch that I thought were sort of clever...

Blah, bla-blah, blah, blah...
Moments of lucidity
Did I say that out loud?
No really...
A duck walks into a bar...
Take 2

Then I thought how about something that would say more about me and give a hint of what I was about...

Angel's Buffet
Caffeine induced ramblings
This is the coffee talking

I finally ended up with Kahit na ano which means Whatever in Tagalog. I figured I didn't really know what I was going to be writing in this blog. It could be all about experiences, thoughts, friends or "whatever". That's when it hit me, but Whatever didn't seem enough. I was talking to my sister about the idea of starting a blog and trying to figure out a title and she suggested that the title be in Tagalog. So here we are...

Song of the Day: "If You Wanna Be Happy" by Jimmy Soul

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home