Monday, January 12, 2004

First day back to work after a lengthy holiday break. After the day was through, I caught myself looking forward to the weekend and looking at the calendar to see when the next break would be... it's only Monday? yeeeesh!
I told myself that this year I would get more of the "right" kind of sleep. I know, how can there be a "right kind" of sleep if there's no wrong kind of sleep (all sleep is good)? Well, there is a right kind. That's the kind of sleep where you get enough for the coming day and you wake up all refreshed and not rushed. The wrong kind is the type where you try to catch up on the sleep you did not get enough of the night before. The way I see it a mad rush in the morning cancels out all or most of the potentially good sleep the night before (real scientific huh?).
So, I try to schedule an earlier "go to sleep" time, instead of wasting time watching TV or playing on the computer. What time is it?

Song of the Day: " Night Moves" by Bob Seger

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home