Saturday, March 27, 2004

Floor pictures

Showed up to help out on the Stage Flooring: Day 2. I brought my boom box this time since everyone was complaining about the lack of music yesterday. As I was coming in, I heard some music already blasting so I thought well, someone thought of it too. I see Bryan and Sammy plugging away at the steps at the side door.
I joined in and after a while I notice that we are all moving... well, not moving as quickly as the other day. A lot of movement was accompanied by groans of protest and exclamations of aches and pains...
We stopped for lunch and we were joined by Tiffany. We had to get some supplies, so we headed for Home Depot (welcomed break).

1. 2. 3.

4.

Floor Master


Song of the Day: "Down On The Corner" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home