Monday, March 08, 2004

What Not To Do In Class

I use a laptop in my Monday night class. Recently, the college provided wireless connections in the classrooms. So, what do I do with this free internet connection while in class?

  • Look up pertinent information for the class?

  • Look for references that may enrich the discussion?

NOOOOOOOO
What do I do with it? I chat with friends. I chat with another person in the class, I chat with friends from work and I also chat with a friend from church.
On one hand I'm glad that it is there for all to use. but on the other hand... I'm thinking, "This can really get out of hand!" I can really get out of hand with this thing. I spent a good deal of time talking to my friend. She is funny and has a good head on her shoulders (when she decides to use it - Sorry shorti, but I had to say it).

Song of the Day: "This Love" by Maroon 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home