Saturday, September 11, 2004

They finally arrived!


I had ordered these things 3 weeks ago!
I would like to think that they have been on back order because so many people are ordering them to spread the word and awareness of cancer. Unfortunately, I see a bunch of greedy little... people selling them for as much as $10 each.
Well, I just received my box of 100 bracelets and I am going to give each and every one of them away to friends and family. So to all you greedy little poopie heads enjoy your profits! Hope you sleep well.



2 Comments:

Blogger poppycock said...

hi, i stumbled upon here through blogshares. ganda ng blog mo, keep it up :)

cheers.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Angel sweetie for the bracelets! WE LOVE YOU AND THE BRACELETS!!! LOVE, HUGS, and KISSES, Jolene and Love and Hugs, Jordan

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home