Sunday, August 07, 2005

Hacienda Heights Eats

Had dinner with my sister and Stephanie tonight at Life Plaza tonight. Life Plaza has been a staple for eats for quite a while and from there we've found other places to eat in that area. It was a little confusing telling people of Life Plaza. The name of the restaurant is Life Plaza in the Diamond Plaza in Hacienda Heights. What? That's usually the response I get. The food is usually very good, I try to order something I've never ordered before so, there are hits and misses. Tonight had a lot of hits.
Usually we would go a few doors down to Genki Living - Japanese Dessert Land, but we weren't in a crepes kind of mood. But if it's crepes or a Barley embryo milk tea (ordered it just for the name, but it was a hit) you are craving for then Genki it is! We ended up at Tea Station across the street from the Puente Hills Mall. We shared a mango shaved ice. And tore it up.

I have some friends vacationing in Seattle right now. Usually, I would tease some of them every time I go out for crepes or shaved ice but I think they are having too much fun for my teasing to have much of an effect. See you guys when you get back!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No crepes? Surely that shaved ice did not stand a chance with the 3 yewts.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah.. sounds like you had some fun uncle angel without US. =[ ahh.. how sad. anyways... i've never had crepes with you.. goshh.. we have to go sometime forsure! ladedadeda.. okie dokies.. then getting ready for rootbeer floats at 9:30 ahaha.. see you later.

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHH MAN. thats like AT my house. or like 2 min away. literally. lOL. hope you guys had fun ;D

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home