Wednesday, September 14, 2005

There's this song...

There'll Be Sad Songs to Make You Cry
by Billy Ocean
Sometimes I wonder by the look in your eyes
When I'm standing beside you there's a fever burning deep inside.
Is there another in your memory?
Do you think of that someone when you hear that special melody?
I always stop and think you
Especially when the words of a love song touch the very heart of me.
There'll be sad songs to make you cry, love songs often do,
They can touch the heart of someone new saying I love you, I love you.
I often wonder how it could be you loving me, two hearts in perfect harmony.
I'll count the hours until the day, the rhapsody plays a melody for you and me.
Until the moment that you give your love to me,
You're the one I care for,
the one I will wait for...

This song has been in my head for the past two days. It is still playing right now. The funny thing is that I told James the other day that I got into listening to country music the past week. Brooks & Dunn, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw, etc. I have to admit I was starting to like it. It didn't sound like the country songs I knew and disliked. I was actually enjoying it, but all the songs were more "pop"-ish.

We finally finalized the date for Laura's burial. It will be on Wednesday. The family will be leaving for Hawaii this Sunday. I have so many things that I am trying to deal with right now. I am just hoping I can keep my head from going into overload. At that altitude, it won't be pretty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home