Monday, September 24, 2007

My favorite gymnast

I hadn't gone to one of Rachel's gymnastic meets since last year.
favgymnast (1)

Yesterday I was finally able to attend another one and am I glad I did. Not only did she do well, she did very well. Rachel placed 2nd in one event and first in a couple more, which earned her First Place Overall.

Floor Exercise
favgymnast (2)

favgymnast (3)

favgymnast (4)

And she sticks the landing.
favgymnast (5)

favgymnast (6)

Vault
She is about to launch herself for the vault and she is just having fun with it.
favgymnast (7)

favgymnast (10)

favgymnast (11)

Kind'a looks like a comic book superheroine here.
favgymnast (12)

favgymnast (14)

favgymnast (15)

favgymnast (16)

favgymnast (17)

And just as she sticks the landing some bozo walks in front of my camera! Argh!

Bars
favgymnast (19)

favgymnast (20)

Balance Beam
favgymnast (22)

favgymnast (23)

favgymnast (24)

favgymnast (25)

favgymnast (26)

favgymnast (27)

favgymnast (28)

First Place Overall
favgymnast (35)

It was great seeing Rachel do very well and have a lot of fun doing it. I was glad I was able to be there.

1 Comments:

Blogger ATSmith said...

Thanks for sharing the experience. I feel like I was there! Great pics! Good job Rachel!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home