Saturday, December 08, 2007

Belated birthdays to Christmas lights, it was a good day.

It usually starts around the middle of November. We all get caught up in the "holiday season" that getting together for friends' birthdays, spending time with family or just taking time to enjoy one of the things about the Christmas season takes a back seat. Today was not one of those days.
Elen had a birthday last month, James and Stephanie had theirs last Monday. Today, Carla and I took them out to lunch and hung out. The food was great and we were able to do some catching up.
Me and Carla
birthdays (1)

With Elen
birthdays (2)

James and Elen
birthdays (4)

Elen, Stephanie and Carla
birthdays (5)

After lunch, I went to the International Motorcycle show with my friend Wayne and saw a few awesome bikes.
Long Beach Show (1)

Long Beach Show (2)

and a few old ones...
Long Beach Show (7)

and one built by someone I know...
Long Beach Show (9)

Then I had dinner with my sister and brother in law.
The Pantry (2)

On the way home I stopped to admire one of the things that I get a kick out of during Christmas.
Second Saturday (1)

Second Saturday (2)

Second Saturday (3)

Second Saturday (4)

The brighter, the better I like it! Yeah, it was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home