Sunday, December 02, 2007

The first Saturday

For the month of December I wanted to give myself a photo project. The last time I tried a "Word A Day" for a month, where the words were given to me by some friends. I ended up missing the last word.
This time, every Saturday in December, I will look for signs of Christmas. Commercial, spiritual, in attitudes, actions, etc.
Yesterday, I came up with these...

In Woodland Hills, there is a neighborhood that I heard go all out in decorating their homes for Christmas. I thought I would check it out.

First of December

First of December

First of December

First of December

First of December

I think it was a little early for the neighborhood, many of the houses were still "dark" but there were a few homes where the lights and other decorations were still being put up. Maybe I will go back later to see how many more homes get lit up.

Coming back I spotted the Christmas tree at the Music Center lit up.
First of December

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home