Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Had all the time in the world to find something to do tonight. I had a few options a party here, club there, event there... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I even had an "if all else fails, I can..." plan. So what am I doing? I am sitting at home, watching TV switching from the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy marathon on the Bravo Channel to the Three Stooges marathon on the AMC channel what a combination huh?
I really couldn't get excited over any of the options for New Year's Eve. It wasn't so much that the choices were... ugh! It was more of who else is going to be there? I guess that way of thinking is one of the things I am trying to change, if I am going to go ahead with one of my New Year's resolutions of getting "out there" more and into the dating/meeting more people scene.
Oh! This is the one where Curly goes wild over the cheese!

See you all next year! Be safe!!

Song of the Day: "Beds Are Burning" by Midnight Oil

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home