Tuesday, December 23, 2003

My sister works for a modeling agency and one of the things I really get a "kick out of" is seeing her scout "talent". Last night we went to Guppy's for a late dinner (yea, yea... that's 6 days in a row) and she saw a few people that had "possibilities". It's pretty cool how she can just walk up to people the way she does.
I gotta say it is pretty nice being a regular at Guppy's, even if it is busy you still get hooked up. Maybe it's not so bad being a "Norm". The owner makes sure all the servers keep an eye on our table.
I was trying to get some folks to go to Universal CityWalk tonight for some people watching and maybe a little ice skating, but it is raining. No one wanted to go. Still having a difficult time getting into the holiday spirit! I think I'll just wait for next year, at least I'll have a year head start.
I'm on rambling mode right now. I don't really have anything to say tonight. It is a funky mood I'm in. I'm hoping that by rambling like this I'll be able to focus on something, but it doesn't look too promising. I'm debating whether or not to actually go to Guppy's again. Ugh!

Song of the Day: "Rainy Days and Mondays" by The Carpenters

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home