Friday, December 26, 2003

I was just trying to think of some things that happened this past year that really made it such a good year. Just thinking off the top of my head, I came up with the following:
1. Teaching Sunday school at my church.
2. A Tahoe trip with the Lais and the Wongs that did not involve my having a heart attack.
3. A hilarious Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt (we should have won!! Duck, Duck, Goose is not universally known!).
4. The birth of the Culinary Safari Club (Roscoe's!).
5. Ian finding "a facility" that Cornerstone might be able to use.
Those are just a few things I can remember. There have been a good number of things that made this year a banner year. I got to know the friends I have even better, I've made some new ones and through the both of them, I've gotten to learn more about myself.
I am trying to figure out what I should do for my New Year's Resolution. I usually make three resolutions and last year I was two for three, the the third last year is number one this year. I've been trying to lose some weight since my operation, but it has been real slow going. The obvious reason for this one would be for my health, but my main motivation doesn't involve any common sense whatsoever. It's for clothes. Walking through the men's department of Nordstrom's, I see all these clothes that I would like to wear. So that's resolution #1 for this year. #2 would be to regain my garage. My garage is SOOO full of crap that I can't even get in it. I give myself until the 4th of July to do this and that's being optimistic. The third one, well... I'll keep that to myself for now but if there is any development on number three, I'll be shouting it to the mountains. You figure it out.

Song of the Day: " Windmills Of Your Mind" by Sting

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home