Saturday, December 27, 2003

Went to my god-daughter's for the family christmas get-together. As usual, there was lots of food, there was a pool tournament (I'm the champ, undefeated!), there was lots of food and then there was Dance Dance Revolution! I first tried Dance Dance Revolution at a church party. I didn't do too bad, though it was on the beginner level. So my nephew had the game and we all played. Man! It wiped me out! I couldn't play this game for too long. I would collapse from exhaustion or have a heart attack, neither one a fun thing to do.
Amanda (my god-daughter) has her learner's permit for driving, but she doesn't get to practice much. I wanted to go get some coffee, so ai had asked her to show me where the nearest Starbuck's was, I tossed her the keys to the car but she didn't want to drive.
I can't believe that this year is almost over. I don't know if I got to do all I wanted to do this year. I should really make a list...

Song of the Day: "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home