Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Lists. Everybody has lists. For the most part, lists of things to do ______.
- today
- tomorrow
- for him, her or them.
- before I get married.
- before I graduate.
- for school, church, my family.
- before I die.

I have a bunch of lists too. I have sooooo many lists I have a list of all my lists. For now, it is going to be about my list of things to do before I die list. I have knocked out a lot of things off the list, though every once in a while I add something else to it. I must admit most of the things on this list are pretty ho-hum, but there are a few things on there that are heroic! Ok, not so much heroic, but cool and others ballsy. Anyway, here are some of the stuff I've been able to knock off the list.
- Play a musical instrument on a secluded lake.
- Surf.
- Stand in a spot so secluded that I have no clue as to where anything in the world is and not care.
- Overcome a fear (repeat when possible).
- Survive a life or death situation, accidents do not count (definitely repeat when possible).

There are a few more that I have been able to cross off and there are even more that have yet to be crossed off. This year I hope to cross off at least two... we'll see.

Song of the Day: "2112" by Rush

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home