Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Not your run of the mill bottle rocket anymore...

Alrighty! There were so many places I could have gone to watch fireworks this weekend. There were the usual shows here and there: Cerritos College had their Freedom Celebration, the Hollywood Bowl July Fourth Spectacular, the Huntington Beach parade and fireworks show, Disneyland and the list goes on. So where did I go to get my fireworks fix?

I stayed home. I could not believe how far illegal fireworks have come since I stuffed firecrackers in tomatos and tossed them before blowing off a finger or two (according to Mom) back in the day. I was sitting out on the lawn and people were putting on a darn good show! There were fireworks from the next block to half a mile away! At one point everyone decided to just shoot a full barage at the same time and I got a cool 360 degrees of explosions, add to that the flashes from the ground flares... I just popped in a CD in the boom box and open a soda and I'm good to go.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angel!
Heard about your blog, so had to check it out myself - very cool! Matt/I went to see "War of the Worlds" yesterday and omigosh... the firework display was waaay more entertaining than this film. Now I am going to look for a picture of James and see how pretty he looks, HA!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home