Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Technical Difficulties

It seems that I can't get any of my pictures uploaded while here in Hawaii. The internet gremlins are hard at work here to make my work almost impossible. Besides my school and work assignments that I brought with me, I am having a terrible time getting on Blogger.
My cousin has an iMac and it doesn't want to play nice with my laptop. The internet connections at the Borders in Waikiki is crap! It is very slow and keeps resetting itself so any downloading or uploading of anything gets interrupted. So I guess it will have to wait until I get back to do it from home. So....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are the menehune gremlins...not any old kind of gremlins...island gremlins...the worse kind...

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home