Thursday, April 12, 2007

Airport blur

I had to leave the Tahoe folks early this year. In fact, it was "if-y" that I was going at all. My cousin, Maria, is getting married in Kauai Saturday and I wasn't sure if it was going to be a "one or the other" thing.
I had a flight out of Reno Airport, which I did not make. United Airlines was very good in re-routing me to another flight, that still got me there before the rest of my family.
So from the Reno Airport, I got a connecting flight to San Francisco Airport (I could have sworn I've been here before...). From San Francisco Airport, I finally got to Oahu where my cousin, George, picked me up.
The day/night was pretty much a blur. Once at the house, it was pretty much re-pack for our flights to Kauai the next morning. This was all I saw this time around...

Honolulu Airport

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, I don't know if my 1st comment got posted three times or what. Anyway, here it is one more time just in case.

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Glad to see that you saw Ken/Janie's family.

Carolyn

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home