Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tunnel of Trees?

The day of the wedding, we all morning and early afternoon to explore the island so we thought we would check out Waimea Canyon, also known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. I didn't know what to think, I've never been to Kauai so I had no idea what to expect. From the parking lot, I started to get an idea...
Kauai D2 (7)

Mom and Dad
Kauai D2 (8)

With Celia
Kauai D2 (10)

Jim and Celia
Kauai D2 (13)

Me
Kauai D2 (14)

The Canyon
Kauai D2 (9)

Kauai D2 (11)

Kauai D2 (15)

Kauai D2 (16)

Kauai D2 (17)

Kauai D2 (19)

After the drive and the viewing of the canyon, we stopped to get more souvenirs (shirts and stuff) when we saw this next door to the shop...
Kauai D2 (20)

The drive back to the condo, Celia asked me if we were going to pass the tunnel of trees again. I didn't see any tunnel of trees the first time. Just as I asked, "What tunnel of trees?"
Kauai D2 (21)
Ooooooooh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home