Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas party in Monterey Park

Berda invited me to her sister's Christmas party tonight in Monterey Park. Ada and Ed has been throwing this party every year now for quite some time. I was told it was a "Family style Chinese banquet Christmas party". Now I really had no clue as to what that meant but it sounded like fun... ok and lots of food.
It was held at one of Ocean Star Restaurant's banquet rooms. Hank, Berda and the kids were already there. It wasn't a big party as parties go, there were 8 tables, a small stage, a pinata and Ming-Na Wen? Ada had asked me if I would take pictures and I was more than happy to oblige. The dinner consisted of a minimum of 8 courses. The food was good and plentiful. There was a Santa that handed out gifts to the kids (big and small), lots of games with prizes and a pinata for all the kids. I met a number of nice people tonight. Ed and Ada's circle of friends and family are very nice and friendly. I had a lot of fun.

The SooHoo Family
Christmas Party (1)

Ada
Christmas Party (2)

Ed and Scotty
Christmas Party (3)

All but one of the siblings, there is a brother missing tonight.
Christmas Party (4)

Christmas Party (5)

Christmas Party (6)

Christmas Party (7)

Christmas Party (8)

Christmas Party (9)

Christmas Party (10)

Christmas Party (11)

Christmas Party (12)

Christmas Party (13)

Christmas Party (14)

Ming-Na Wen
Christmas Party (15)

Elen, Jason, Steve, Derek and Warren (I hope I got their names right).
Christmas Party (16)

Hot potato!
Christmas Party (17)

Ed, Ada and some of their friends.
Christmas Party (18)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Have fun and be safe!

Carolyn

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home