Saturday, January 10, 2004

Discovery has this National Health Challenge going on right now. They have a number of ways people can participate. I went to the Discovery store at the South Coast Plaza for the Weigh-In. I have until April 12th to lose as much weight as I can and Discovery is helping by providing a number of things to get me there. This is another in the "Angel, get of your butt" series, I hope it is more successful than the failures of the past. I have been trying to develop some good habits and get rid of a lot of real bad ones. Well, I have until April to see how effective I can make this.

My cousin Aurora called and asked me if I was watching the St. Louis/Carolina football game. The first thing that came to mind was, "What St. Louis/Carolina game?" I have not been watching/following this season's games at all since my team has been doing so poorly. I have been a Raider fan since the days of John Madden. I was finally able to watch my first Raider game in 1978, the season after winning Superbowl 11. It makes me think am I more of a Raider fan than a football fan? I still watch a few college games once in a while but there were seasons when i would watch every Raider game, but I don't remember watching other team's games.

Song of the Day: "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home