Sunday, July 10, 2005

Games Night and Gas

Cornerstone had a games night tonight and though the turn out was not a large as some people expected there was more than enough fun.

We had a Dance Dance Revolution Room.
and of course, food

What no challenges on Speed Scrabble?

Not really sure what game this was...Cranium

Pounce...Magic Cards

And the game of the night... True Colors

and the winner is...

according to the game...
Tony is Grumpy AND Opinionated...
NAH!!!

Even as late as it was there were a few die-hards that went out to eat afterwards...

Now, here comes the gas part. I've only seen this happen in the movies or on television. I never thought I would ever see it actually happen! I had to get some gas before heading home and as I pull up to the gas station, I see a car pull away from the pump with the nozzle still in the car! I couldn't believe it! Gas was just gushing out. The attendant ran out to try to force the nozzle back on while the gas is still pouring out. (Click on the picture to enlarge)

I asked the attendant if he knew where the shut off valve was and to turn it off first before he got soaked with gasoline. So after he finally found the valve to shut it off, he was able to get all the information from the driver who did the damage.

I wonder what's next?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home