Friday, September 23, 2005

Laura's resting now

We had Laura's funeral two days ago. The cemetery is so beautiful and peaceful, I had almost forgotten how peaceful. All the cousins that we grew up with were the pall bearers. The last time I was at the cemetery was 15 years ago when I visited our grandparents for the first time. I was not able to attend their funeral. I felt that I could talk to them then. When I went back today, I knew I was not going to be able to hold back the tears but I was surprised that I was able to talk to her. I wanted to go there alone so I went early in the morning. These are what you can see...

The name of the cemetery is Hawaiian Memorial Park Cemetery. I'll be putting up directions for anyone wishing to visit Laura.

1 Comments:

Blogger EARTH2IAN said...

Laura totally chose the perfect place to be buried. Looks like heaven on earth. Wow...i'd stay behind if i were you. Teach adobe in U of H.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home