Monday, January 14, 2008

100,000 miles

I guess it is no big surprise to those who know me that I like to go on drives and road trips. I find that driving actually clears my head and is quite relaxing - Yes! even in Los Angeles traffic! It also isn't a big secret that I can usually be "convinced" to make a "turn-around" to Vegas (for dinner), Santa Barbara (for lunch) or even San Francisco (to shop). Last summer, I joked that I might hit 100,000 miles on the CRV before the New Year. It looked like it was going to make it too but it came up short. Things got in the way of several road trips.
Last night it finally got there. On the way to Maxim Cafe for a late night snack. At 99999 miles we got off the 60 freeway to take a shot. James has helped me log in a good part of those miles and we had to take a shot when it finallly hit 100,000. Just as it turned 100,000 miles, we were right in front of a buffet! What are the odds? LOL! Too bad it was already closed. Otherwise, it would have been a perfect sign!

100,000 Miles

I wonder how long it will take to get to 200,000 miles?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how long have you had the car?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Check it out:
http://ojaicommunity.blogspot.com/2008/01/100000-miles.html

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home