Thursday, January 10, 2008

Long time tagged

My bro-in-law, Jim, tagged me with this a long while ago and I never got around to it. I actually had it written but only had the first three things on the list. I saved it a while back and forgot all about it. So, here it is... Five Things you didn't know about Me.

  1. I used to be an altar boy.
  2. I did a face-plant the very first time I got on a skateboard (yes it had steel wheels).
  3. I used to be in a Pilipino comedy troupe called, "One Thousand Shoes Players", the show never got sold... go figure.
  4. In the 4th grade, my class had a movie day and we saw "The Blob" (yes the original). I was so freaked out that I made a lame "My stomach hurts" excuse so I can go back to the classroom.
  5. I keep a "bucket list" (though I used to call it "Things I want to do before I die" list, thanks to the movie, it's a lot shorter title).

There you go Jim! What I am supposed to do now, I have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home