Monday, October 04, 2004

I had such high hopes for this year...

This year started off with such promise. I was really excited about this year, now I can't wait for it to end. I had some resolutions and I actually thought I had a great chance of keeping them. But those were nothing compared to the bombshells that were dropped on me and mine this year. Let's countdwn shall we?
  1. February: Hit and run driver pegs me on the freeway on-ramp and bolts.
  2. March: The death of a friend.
  3. April: Fallujah, 'nuff said.
  4. May: Latest fad overseas - Beheading people with a pocket knife.
  5. May: Latest fad in America - watching people being beheaded is acceptable but looking at naked women is not acceptable.
  6. June, July August: Bunch of stuff.
  7. August: We learn my sister has cancer.
  8. September: I had to put my dog, Flag, down.

Is this year over yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home